Insured Clients are Better Clients
Spending on veterinary care is rising. In 2018, veterinary care reached over $18 billion, according to the American Pet Products Association 2018 Annual Report. With that, it’s no surprise that the demand for pet insurance is growing. With pet insurance, pet parents don't have to decide between their pets' care and over-extending personal finances.
- Pets Best was started in 2005 by veterinarian Dr. Jack Stephens whose mission--like yours--is to save pets.
- Pets Best has paid customers over $200 million in pet insurance claims. And we pay quickly - most in 5 days or less.
- A wide range of plans and coverage options make it easy to find the right coverage at the right price.
We Make it Easy to Work With Us
You’re busy and want to focus on keeping pets healthy. That’s why our claims team has a combined 120+ years of veterinary experience; this minimizes the information we need from you. We don’t even need medical records to enroll a customer.
Our dedicated veterinary services team is here to help you. Any questions, or anything you need, just let us know. Call us at 888-349-2520 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quick & Simple Claims (For Clients and You!)
Filing a claim with us is easy. Customers can submit claims online in their customer account, through the Pets Best Mobile App, or by downloading a claim form and submitting via email, fax, or postal mail.
- Veterinarians don’t have to sign our claim form.
- We request medical records on less than 10% of the claims we process.
- If you prefer, we can also reimburse you directly through our optional Veterinary Direct Pay process.
Order Materials For Your Clinic
Brochures, Posters, and More!
Whether you are new to Pets Best, or have been with us since the beginning, we make it easy for you and your staff to get new materials from us at any time to help provide your clients with the latest information on our plans and coverage. If you find yourself running low of brochures in your office, order more online, or call us at 888-349-2520 or email us at email@example.com.
We can provide you with brochures, posters, and even our "20 Foods Dogs Should Never Eat" and "10 Cat Household Poisons" postcards. Many of the clinics we work with give these postcards away with their puppy and kitten kits on their clients' first visit as a helpful reminder to new pet parents.
"I wish every client had pet insurance. It takes the financial worry out of owning a pet and helps the client make the best medical decisions for their pets. Pets Best Insurance is the only insurance company I recommend…”
- Sara Liddell, DVM
Give Your Clients a Recommendation
The number one reason people don’t get pet insurance is because they’re confused by their choices. That’s why clients are asking you for a recommendation. Check out our cute short video about why you shouldn’t send your clients to Google for pet insurance info.
Help Protect Your Staff and Clients' Pets
Pet Insurance for Your Clients & Staff
We work with many veterinary clinics who offer pet insurance as a staff benefit. This way, the clinic doesn’t lose revenue by offering discounted services; and their staff can use their pet insurance at specialists or emergency clinics. To learn more or get a quote for your staff, call us at 888-349-2520 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Savings and Discounts
Contact us and we’ll set up a custom discount code link for your clinic. After you have your code, clients and staff can get a no-obligation quote or enroll at any time.
- Staff employed in the veterinary medical field can save up to 10%*.
- Clients and staff can get a 10% discount** through our Veterinary Exam Discount; where their pet enrolls within 24 hours of a veterinary exam and they send us the exam certificate filled out by their veterinarian.
Contact us for the hard copy certificate. Or fill it out online. Clients and staff can get up to a 12% discount by combining the above discounts.