Pets Best Career Opportunities
The team at Pets Best is made up of pet owners and pet lovers. We work every day to protect the unbreakable bond between people and their pets and want every pet parent to be able to afford the best veterinary care available!
If you are interested in joining our team please e-mail your resume to Sharon Kimball at firstname.lastname@example.org or check for job postings below.
PC Admin Support
Primary contact for desktop issues as well as assists with the network. Also will assist other departments with policy updates etc.
- PC support and Network
- Configuring software and hardware
- Installation of upgrades
- Troubleshooting & repair
- Knowledge of network fundamentals
- Recognizing viruses
- Handling Spyware/Malware
- Maintaining/Updating Sharepoint internal portal
- Setting up new workstations
- Administrative Support
- Updating P&P’s for other departments as needed
- Maintaining state-specific regulation and endorsements
- Assisting with other department tasks as needed
- Working with other departments to create/maintain training modules
- Attends and participates in team meetings as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience:
- College degree, equivalent work experience, or IT certifications
- Strong computer skills
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Internal / External Contacts:
Daily contact with all internal staff.
- Typical office working conditions.
- Ability to use computer mouse and keyboard
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Repetitive use of hands required
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Pet friendly environment
Disclaimer: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performance by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Title: Marketing Associate, Marketing Communications
As an integral part of the Pets Best Marketing team, the Marketing Associate, Communications will work to ensure the brand and benefits of Pets Best are clearly and effectively communicated to customers, partners, and employees. This role will own various marketing programs such as social media, PR, and content creation. You will work closely with leaders across the company and must be able to balance both the needs and goals of individual campaigns with broader organizational goals.
- Plan, launch, and test new campaigns in close collaboration with broader marketing team
- Partner closely with our public relations firm and outside content creators to tell the story of Pets Best in an authentic, effective way
- End to end ownership of the social media channel from calendar, to posts, to measuring effectiveness
- Be an advocate for a common brand voice across all touchpoints, including close collaboration with other departments
- Develop a deep understanding of the Pets Best customer and become and advocate and strong voice of customer issues
- Evaluate and recommend new marketing optimization strategies as needed by staying abreast of emerging industry trends and tools
Skills, Experience & Requirements:
Must be comfortable in a dog-friendly work environment
- Demonstrated strengths setting clear, challenging goals and working effectively to meet those goals
- A knack for good, convincing, and succinct marketing copy
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a collaborative and friendly work environment
- Comfortable with analytical problem solving and data-driven decision making
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Undergraduate 4 year degree, in business or equivalent
- Online/ web or ecommerce experience a plus