Pets Best Career Opportunities
The team at Pets Best is made up of pet owners and pet lovers. We work every day to protect the unbreakable bond between people and their pets and want every pet parent to be able to afford the best veterinary care available!
If you are interested in joining our team please e-mail your resume to Sharon Kimball at email@example.com or check for job postings below.
Title: Web Designer
Pets Best is looking for a web designer to join our Marketing team. As a web designer, you will play a central role in the design, development, and delivery of digital communications for Pets Best. The ideal candidate will be passionate about deeply understanding the user experience and delivering thoughtful, simple, and effective designs. You will work closely with marketing and IT to translate ideas into compelling designs and see them through to release.
- Create wireframes, visual designs, or functional web applications that effectively communicate the Pets Best brand
- Partner with marketing and technology teams to plan, design, build, and ship digital assets including web pages, display ads, email and blog templates, and offline collateral
- Establish design and copy standards that can be applied to all company communications, and are in line with partnership requests
Skills, Experience & Requirements:
- Proven ability to create wireframes and develop them into functional digital experiences
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML and CSS
- A portfolio that demonstrates thoughtful and well-executed visual design
- Strong creative skills in layout and typography
- Proficiency building responsive web applications
- A knack for good, convincing, and succinct marketing copy
- Good understanding of Search Engine Optimization best practices
- Excellent communication skills and experience in highly collaborative environments
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be comfortable in a dog-friendly work environment