Pets Best Career Opportunities
The team at Pets Best is made up of pet owners and pet lovers. We work every day to protect the unbreakable bond between people and their pets and want every pet parent to be able to afford the best veterinary care available!
If you are interested in joining our team please e-mail your resume to Sharon Kimball at email@example.com or check current openings below.
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Aflac coverage
- 401k with an employer match
- Discounted pet insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Various discount programs
- Casual work environment
- Pet friendly office
.Net Web Application Developer
Pets Best is seeking a .net web application developer with the
ability to work in a fast-paced environment. We need a self-starter who
is comfortable taking initiative, looking to work for a company that
cares about its employees and their customers.
We offer a competitive starting wage, an excellent
benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, holiday
pay, personal time off, and a flexible/casual work environment.
design, and develop Microsoft .NET libraries and ASP.NET web
applications, including but not limited to: online quote &
enrollment, online payment processing, community site, content
management system, customer portal, and intranet.
- Consult with
development team and end users to gather information about program
intent, functions, features, data requirements, input requirements,
output requirements, internal and external checks and controls, hardware
and operating system environment, and interfaces with other systems.
with the development team to improve or re-architect existing solutions
as needed; participate in identifying parts of the system that need to
be re-designed to simplify the development process.
- Assist in
the design and completion of development with respect to technology
needs and a variety of systems integration projects.
- Work with designers to develop user interfaces and interfaces with other systems.
- Manage continuous integration and source control using VS TFS.
- Provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries regarding errors, problems, or questions with programs as needed.
- Evaluate and prototype new web development technologies that
may serve a need or enhance the company's web
Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience:
+ years of college or post-secondary higher education in computer
information systems, computer science or related field, or equivalent
- Experience with and knowledge of ASP.NET.
- Ability to thrive in a changing work environment and produce innovative solutions.
- Demonstrated understanding of object-oriented design and fundamental design patterns.
- Experience with SQL and relational database design.
and understanding of layered application architecture, best practices,
and the ability to integrate within business applications data.
- Experience with ORM software, NHibernate a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical abilities.