When your staff understands the benefits of Pets Best plans, they’re better able to help your clients. There are two ways to participate in our educational seminar with your staff:
1. Schedule a personalized, live online webinar.
Email us your preferred day and time now or call 1-877-738-7237 x601.
2. Watch online videos, coming soon.
What our educational seminar includes:
- Benefits and basics of pet insurance
- Pets Best plan details
- What's covered/what's not covered
- How it works – enrollment and claims process
- All other areas of interest to you – we're happy to tailor our presentations
How does a webinar work?
- Webinars are live, interactive web-based presentations. Here’s how they work:
- All you need is a computer with an Internet connection and a speaker phone
- One of our veterinary service associates will present the information and you can ask questions in real time
- We only schedule one hospital per session so you get individual attention
- We can schedule multiple sessions for larger hospitals, so all employees can participate
- If held during the lunch hour, we’ll buy lunch!
How long does it take?
Both the prerecorded and live webinars take about 45 minutes, including time for questions. Most hospitals schedule their webinars during the lunch hour or a monthly staff meeting.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a webinar, please contact Pets Best Veterinary Services at 1-888-349-2520 or email@example.com.