08/07/2014 Operations Support (Boise, ID)
We are looking for a highly qualified Operations Support employee to join our team. At Pets Best Insurance, we strive to value our employees and their input. We offer a competitive starting wage, an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, holiday pay, personal time off. If you are a dependable, dedicated employee who is looking to work for a company that cares about its employees as well as their customers, email your resume to the address listed below. A brief job description is listed below.
1. Receives incoming faxes, mail and email and disseminates to proper department.
2. Enters or Imports documents and policy information into the policy management system for processing.
3. Researches and resends returned mail.
4. Assists with processing incoming and outgoing shipments and mail.
5. Assists with inventory and ordering of office supplies as needed.
6. Provides administrative support as needed.
08/07/2014 Claims Processor-Veterinary Technician (Boise, ID)
Are you a veterinary technician looking for something different but still want to use the knowledge you've gained? Pets Best Insurance is growing and looking for a claims processor with veterinary clinical experience. We offer great working hours, no evenings, no weekends, and holidays off. Great pay and benefits that include 11 paid holidays, two weeks of paid vacation every year, medical, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as a matching 401k. If you want a change of pace, and think you might be ready to ride a desk instead of an angry Rottweiler, please reply to this ad with your resume.
Job duties and qualifications are :
- Receives and interprets incoming Wellness, Illness and Accident claims to properly make an eligibility determination.
- Reviews incoming claims for completeness and applies medical condition codes.
- Reviews and interprets claims and individual policies to properly make an eligibility determination.
- Calculates invoice totals.
- Provides claims data entry.
Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Claims adjusting experience preferred
- 2+ years clinical veterinary experience
- Strong computer skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills