The team at Pets Best is made up of pet owners and pet lovers. We work every day to protect the unbreakable bond between people and their pets and want every pet parent to be able to afford the best veterinary care available!
Sells new and upgrades existing insurance policies.
Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience:
Internal / External Contacts:
Daily contact with prospective clients.
Claims Processor- Veterinary Technician (No current openings but requesting resumes)
1. Receives and interprets incoming Wellness, Illness and Accident claims to properly make an eligibility determination.
2. Reviews incoming claims for completeness and applies medical condition codes.
3. Reviews and interprets claims and individual policies to properly make an eligibility determination.
4. Calculates invoice totals.
5. Provides claims data entry. Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Claims adjusting experience preferred
• 2+ years clinical veterinary experience
• Strong computer skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong mathematical and problem solving skills
Pet insurance coverage offered and administered by Pets Best Insurance Services, LLC is underwritten by Independence American Insurance Company,
a Delaware insurance company. Independence American Insurance Company is a member of The IHC Group, an organization of insurance carriers and
marketing and administrative affiliates that has been providing life, health, disability, medical stop-loss and specialty insurance solutions
to groups and individuals for over 30 years. For information on The IHC Group, visit: www.ihcgroup.com. Additional insurance services administered
by Pets Best Insurance Services, LLC are underwritten by Prime Insurance Company. Some existing business is underwritten by Aetna Insurance Company
of Connecticut. Each insurer has sole financial responsibility for its own products.