What improvements will I see to my plan?
- Our BestBenefit plans offer reimbursement levels of 70%, 80%, 90% and 100%, plus annual deductibles in $50 increments from $0 - $1,000, so you have more control over how much you spend each month, and how much you spend out-of-pocket when your pet needs vet care.
- Hereditary and congenital conditions are now covered at your plan choice of up to 70%, 80%, 90 or 100%.
- Behavioral and pregnancy services are now covered at your plan choice of up to 70%, 80%, 90% or 100%
- Euthanasia and cremation services no longer have a deductible to meet, and are also covered at your plan choice of up to 70%, 80%, 90% or 100%
- We now offer Cancer Only, Accident Only and Feline Illness Only plans which may be ideal for pet owners with senior pets or limited budgets. These plans can also be added to any BestBenefit plan for additional coverage of specific conditions.
- BestWellness optional routine coverage now includes microchip benefits ($25 for dogs and $20 for cats, annually) and a $15 canine influenza vaccine benefit for dogs, annually.
Can I still insure my older pet?
Yes. Pets Best Insurance has no upper age limits, and we don’t reduce or cancel coverage based on a pet’s age. Can I still get a multi-pet discount?
Yes, in states where allowed by law, we offer automatic discounts when you enroll up to 9 pets.
- 5% discount on all plans when you insure 2 – 5 pets
- 2% discount on all plans when you insure 6 – 9 pets
Do you still cover prescription medications?
Yes. Please see our list of covered medications. Will I file claims the same way?
Yes. You can still file claims online, by fax or by mail. We will continue to process most claims within 5 business days, and we still offer free direct deposit reimbursement. Will my price go up if I file claim?
No. Your plan price is not affected by whether or not you’ve filed claims.